As our family gathers to remember the faithfulness of the Lord in 2016 and also lay out some goals and plans for 2017, some specific thoughts stood out to me.
- God is always good.
- We don’t know what the future holds, but we know Who holds the future; and He is faithful!
- The worst thing that can happen to me is for me to have my own way (Proverbs 1:30-31).
- God’s Word is a refuge for us.
- “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all they getting, get understanding. Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.” Proverbs 4:7, 13
- “Your attitude will determine your altitude.” Trust the Lord, and soar to new heights!
- Goals are important. But it is equally important to hold those goals with an open hand. Let the Lord lead.
- We have time for everything we’re supposed to do. If God calls us to do something, He will supply the time and energy. “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19
May you know the blessings of the Lord as you seek, trust, and serve the Lord in 2017! Happy New Year!
Great thoughts to ponder…Happy New Year to the Neely Team!
The Stevens Family
DEAR FAMILY: HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA. QUE DIOS LOS SIGA BENDICIENDO Y USANDO PARA SU GLORIA. ISAIAH CHAPTERS 54, VERSES 2 Y 3. BLESSINGS.
Love the thoughts and the pictures… especially the last one of each. 😉 What peace it brings to know that we can enter this year with confidence in our loving Jehovah Jireh, Who has promised to supply ALL of our need.
Love your goals; we will be praying for God’s strength and focus to accomplish them. Happy New Year!
Thanks for this encouraging and inspiring post! I liked your bullets so well, I’ve printed them out and will keep them in my planner!